“building green futures” is a non-profit organization created to promote sustainable architecture and renewable energy towards improving living conditions and access to essential services in developing countries.
what we do
- design and construction of sustainable buildings
- information, training and research on sustainable architecture applied to humanitarian and development programmes.
- the “local hubs” are centers established in the regions where we work to help identify sustainable solutions through the use of local knowledge and traditions.
- the “permanent workshop” (based in Bologna - Italy) is a research and training outfit that produces technological innovation through collaboration with academia and the private sector
- multi-stakeholder partnerships with the UN system, international and local NGO’s, the private sector and national governments contribute to maximize the impact of our projects