International Project Manager
Project management 5-8 years experience / Bologna
If you want to work on amazing international and national projects, don’t hesitate to send us your application.
We are looking for an International Project Manager.
Our International Project Manager will ensure the execution and supervision of the project as well as the timely and profitable completion of the same.
He/she will coordinate the team, maintain a constant dialogue with clients and be responsible for the overall development and implementation of the architectural project. Participates in design studies and evaluation of design proposals in collaboration with the Design Leader.
He/she will reports hierarchically to the PD, who deals with the broader project strategies and communications between the company and the customer.
How you will contribute:
- Coordinate the team, according to the requests coming from the weekly dialogue with an international client, being responsible for the overall development and implementation of a specific architectural project.
- Act as a link point between the project team, external consultants, Project Leader and Senior Management (es: Project Director and Design Director).
- Participate in the design studies and in the evaluation of the project proposals in collaboration with the Senior Designer.
- Coordinate national and international external consultants in order to achieve contractual objectives and milestones.
- Review planning and construction schedules with the Client and with external consultants.
- Identify and mitigate potential risks by proposing strategies to Senior Management.
- Provide regular project status reports to the team and key stakeholders ensuring a regulare flow of information.
- Manage the relationship with the Client about contractual obligations, project expectations, quality of service and general communication between all parties.
- Coordinate and support the growth of the assigned team.
This is you if
- You have a Master’s Degree in Architecture or Building Engineering-Architecture or Building Engineering.
- You have Leadership and ability to lead international internal and external teams.
- You are Fluent in English and international work experience.
- Will be considered as a plus if you have experience in project, development and construction in the field of Hospitality, Restaurant, Food & Beverage and luxury.
- You have Good knowledge of project management tools, Microsoft Project and/or Primavera will be considered a plus.
- You have Excellent knowledge of architecture, design, trends, construction methodology, application of materials and manufacturer-supplier suitability.
- Will be a plus if you have advanced knowledge of architectural construction systems, ability to develop construction details, excellent knowledge of suppliers and experience in large-scale and/or international prestige construction sites.
- Experience in the Middle East or native English speaking countries will be considered a plus.
- You have advanced knowledge of sustainability and integrated design. Knowledge of LEED guidelines will be considered a plus.
- You have Time management and problem solving aptitude.
- You have Advanced CAD drawing capabilities.
- You are Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop, Indesign, Sketchup. Knowledge of the BIM system and Revit will be considered a plus.
- You have Excellent communication skills.
- You have Ability to work in a team.
What we offer
- An exciting international working environment.
- An appropriate salary, considering your skills and personal value to the organization.
- Training and development opportunities.
The studio based in Bologna and Milan, uses an international team of ninety architects, engineers, graphic designers, model makers and researchers. Founded in 1992 in Paris and then in 1999 in Bologna, the studio has a solid experience in design architecture that integrates environmental and energy strategies, making use of an internal R&D department, which carries on research on sustainability issues according to a holistic approach.
All projects have in common a focus on technological integration with environmental and climate strategies to create buildings that can reduce their environmental impact in view of the UN 2030 and European 2050 objectives and, contributing to mitigation and adaptation actions to impacts climate change, on the one hand, and have a positive social impact through greater public participation and sharing of urban planning and transformation processes, on the other.
MCA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treat all employees and applicants equally, regardless of gender or maritai status or background, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or religious belief, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Send your CV to email@example.com specifying in the subject line of the e-mail “International Project Manager”