1 Junior Architect/Engineer
If you want to work on amazing international and national projects, don’t hesitate to send us your application. Depending on your expertise, you will join the architectural team to develop important projects in Italy and abroad.
This is you if
- You have a Master’s degree in architecture or engineering.
- You are a fluent Italian and English speaker. A third language will be positively considered in the selection.
- You have a creative mind.
- You have proven experience in Concept and Schematic Design, from mid to large Buildings and Masterplanning.
- You have a good knowledge of Revit.
- You are able to make complex 3d models in Rhino (use of Grasshopper is preferred).
- It is crucial to be able to guarantee an interoperability between softwares (Revit and Rhino).
- You have strong graphic and design skills (the use of all Adobe Suite is compulsory).
- You are a good team player and you are able to coordinate a technical team to reach the goal, respecting time schedule and budget.
- You have interest for Project Management.
- You understand MCA’s work and theory.
What we offer
- An exciting international working environment.
- A freelance contract with an appropriate salary, considering your skills and personal value to the organization.
- Training and development opportunities.
The studio based in Bologna and Milan, uses an international team of ninety architects, engineers, graphic designers, model makers and researchers. Founded in 1992 in Paris and then in 1999 in Bologna, the studio has a solid experience in design architecture that integrates environmental and energy strategies, making use of an internal R&D department, which carries on research on sustainability issues according to a holistic approach.
All projects have in common a focus on technological integration with environmental and climate strategies to create buildings that can reduce their environmental impact in view of the UN 2030 and European 2050 objectives and, contributing to mitigation and adaptation actions to impacts climate change, on the one hand, and have a positive social impact through greater public participation and sharing of urban planning and transformation processes, on the other.
MCA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treat all employees and applicants equally, regardless of gender or marital status or background, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or religious belief, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying in the subject line of the e-mail “Junior Architect/Engineer”