2 BIM Specialist – Residential Experience
2+ years experience / Milan
If you want to work on amazing international and national projects, don’t hesitate to send us your application. Depending on your expertise, you will join the architectural team to develop important projects in Italy and abroad.
This is you if
- 2+ years of experience, knowledge of construction field in international architectural projects, reading blueprints and architectural drawings preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in generate Plan Drawings, Architectural Layouts, Details, and Schedules using REVIT.
- Architecture for complex projects in various phases of design and construction.
- Minimum of 2+ years utilizing Autodesk Revit Architecture and AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of Dynamo and/or Navisworks is a plus.
- At least a basic knowledge of building or maintaining model family libraries.
- Ability to work alone and in a teamwork environment; willing to help team when needed.
- Candidates should be detail oriented with good time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Fluent English speaker, knowledge of other languages is a plus.
What we offer
- An exciting international working environment.
- A freelance contract with an appropriate salary, considering your skills and personal value to the organization.
- Training and development opportunities.
The studio based in Bologna and Milan, uses an international team of ninety architects, engineers, graphic designers, model makers and researchers. Founded in 1992 in Paris and then in 1999 in Bologna, the studio has a solid experience in design architecture that integrates environmental and energy strategies, making use of an internal R&D department, which carries on research on sustainability issues according to a holistic approach.
All projects have in common a focus on technological integration with environmental and climate strategies to create buildings that can reduce their environmental impact in view of the UN 2030 and European 2050 objectives and, contributing to mitigation and adaptation actions to impacts climate change, on the one hand, and have a positive social impact through greater public participation and sharing of urban planning and transformation processes, on the other.
MCA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treat all employees and applicants equally, regardless of gender or marital status or background, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or religious belief, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Send your CV to email@example.com specifying in the subject line of the e-mail “BIM Specialist”